Have you ever thrown in a party? If you have, then you must know the difficulties one goes through. Yes, you shall know the correct date, correct place, correct food, right decorations, etc.
And if its your or someone else’s wedding, then you shall take it in your stride to make the maximum out of the occasion so that the occasion becomes a long time and cherished one encored in your long – term memory!
Most of the people know what it takes to plan a wedding. However, with changing times the various demands of a wedding requirement has gone up.
So, in order to make the event a memorable experience, your wedding planning checklist shall be in sync with current demands of the time. Taking care of the same shall ensure that everyone invited over the event can have their share of enjoyment and none is made to feel like a left out!
In our endeavor to make your event a ravishing and riveting experience, we take this space to enlighten you about as to why people need to adhere to some of the checklist for wedding planning to grace an even of repute none other than the wedding.
Let’s see some of the pivotal checklists in this regard;
* You must get organized – If you don’t organize your different set of activities for your wedding chances are that all your preparations may crash like a bundle of cards. Organizing things allows anyone to avoid last minute frustrations. Since you know what to follow next course of action, chances are that you would be able to come across any other difficulties pertaining to your D day.
* Finish your homework – Take a day from your hectic life and sit back and just think what kind of a person you are and based on the findings just plan you’re wedding according to your taste buds. Actually, you shall start to plan all the requirements of your wedding as soon you get engaged.
* Date and time setting – Excitement is something which runs high when some one gets to take the wedding vows. While its obvious to note but in the same passion deciding the crucial dates about wedding shall be put in a harmony of some facts. You want everyone to attend your marriage ceremony right? So, in order to let everyone grace the occasion and bless you, just make sure everyone would be able to make it up on the planned date. Cross check with your close relatives if they are having any important plans already set for the day you have decide for your marriage and then plan accordingly.
* Budget Predictions – Now that you already know as to what are the essentials to be picked for the wedding day, also try making a budget so that you get a basic idea about the amount you would be spending too. Obviously, your wedding ceremony shall end on a pleasing and happy note and not in debt or the chances of mortgaging your parents’ home to repay the same. Just plan it and sort the issues out!
* Bridal party setting – Once you are done with the essential bit of planning and expenditure of your marriage, its now the reaping time for you make the occasion more blistering through deciding on people you would love to spend the special day as part of the bridal party.
* Theme are important – As we have already stated about planning your kind of wedding based on the preferences of your traits and personality, also decide what look you want to give to the overall party. It shall depend as to what kind of person you are, what mood swings you have and not to forget what turn you on and off.
* List of guests – This is an important aspect of calling people to the most significant occasion of your life. First make a whole list of people you want to call and then narrowly try to edit the same based on who would be more suitable to drop by. You can just cut down the list by removing names of the people you have not been in touch for many years. Remember, not everyone would be able to make it to the event. Add a 10 – 15% more and you would surely end inviting the right number of the people.
* Conclusion – We saw under the previous columns as to what are the special weapons (Wedding planning checklist) to turn your D day into a fairytale wedding or the one you must have seen in dreams and in movies only.
However, with right amount of dedication and committed checklist for wedding planning, you would be able to take the plunge easily and turn the things in you favor, thereby making it all turn gold for you on your wedding. Good Luck!